With our consultancy, we support you in the development and implementation of a human rights based approach for your professional setting. This involves the identification of key human rights themes in your work, the facilitation of a process of reflection on one’s professional approach and the identification of ways how to implement human rights. Our consultancy is process and experience oriented and we ensure that our offer is aligned with your interests and needs and designed in a collaborative process.
Our consultancy services are addressed to professionals, organisations and companies that want to take responsibility for the adherence to the norms and principles of human rights as well as to their implementation. .
We offer professionals, organisations and companies advice on the design and planning of human rights projects and campaigns. We offer our services across Europe and beyond in English and German.
- Human and children’s rights-based approach in professional contexts
- Human rights education: approach, methods and development of materials
- Children’s rights in Germany, Europe and globally
- Participation and complaint mechanisms with children and young people
- Child protection policy: design, implementation and evaluation
- Inclusion: strategic implementation in organisations
- Support of process implementation
- Development of educational materials
- Conceptual design of educational activities and events
- Design of participatory and inclusive conferences
If you are interested in our services please contact us and we would be delighted to provide you with an offer.
Executive Board Member International Programmes, terre des hommes