Many professions and fields of study touch fundamental human rights. It is our pleasure to work with trainees and students to identify the human rights dimension of their future profession and to present ways of how to consciously integrate human rights in professional practice.
For young adults in vocational training or higher education we offer the following training modules:
- Human rights: contents, principles and practice
- Children’s rights: contents, principles and implementation
- Human rights education: approach, methods, development of materials
- Human rights in school and lessons for future teachers
- Children’s/human rights in early childhood education
- Inclusion and human rights: school and lesson design
- Human/children’s rights based approach in international cooperation
- Promoting human rights in society and at work
- Filming for human rights (participatory video workshop)
- Conducting research with children
The modules can be combined or focused on specific issues according to your requirements and interests. We would be delighted to provide you with an offer that takes into account the desired duration and the expected number of participants.
We conduct trainings across Europe and beyond in English and German. We offer to conduct the trainings by using the cooperative methodology of team-teaching which allows for a greater variety of expertise, perspectives and methods.
We also offer consultancy and research on the above-mentioned issues as well as the design of educational materials and the conceptualisation of educational activities and events.
We invite you to contact contact us if you are interested in other topics and formats or have questions about our services.