The right to education is central to realising human rights. Education plays the key role in developing the skills to defend one’s own rights as well as the rights of others. It is our pleasure to strengthen the human rights dimension of your educational work.
For educators we offer the following training modules:
- Human rights education: approach, methods and development of materials
- The right to education and to human rights education
- History teaching and human rights education
- Promoting human rights in society and at work
- The right to participation: engagement of children and youth at school
- Children’s/human rights in early childhood education
- Inclusion and human rights: shaping education and society
The modules can be combined or focused on specific issues according to your requirements and interests. We would be delighted to provide you with an offer that takes into account the desired duration and the expected number of participants.
We conduct trainings across Europe and beyond in English and German. We offer to conduct the trainings by using the cooperative methodology of team-teaching which allows for a greater variety of expertise, perspectives and methods.
We also offer consultancy and research on the above-mentioned issues as well as the design of educational materials and the conceptualisation of educational activities and events.
We invite you to contact us if you are interested in other topics and formats or have questions about our services.