Every profession touches in in some form fundamental human rights. It is our pleasure to support you in strengthening the human rights dimension in your work and in implementing a human rights based approach.
For professionals we offer the following training modules for further education:
- Human rights: content, principles and practice
- Children’s rights: content, principles and practice
- Human rights education: approach, methods and development of materials
- Children’s rights-based approach: in professional practice
- Human rights-based approach: in international cooperation
- Participation and complaint mechanisms with children and young people
- Child protection policies: design and implementation
- Research with children: children’s rights-based approach, ethics, methods
- Inclusion at the work place
- Barrier free events: planning and realisation
- Freedom of discrimination: embracing with diversity
The modules can be combined or focused on specific issues according to your requirements and interests. We would be delighted to provide you with an offer that takes into account the desired duration and the expected number of participants.
We conduct trainings across Europe and beyond in English and German. We offer to conduct the trainings by using the cooperative methodology of team-teaching which allows for a greater variety of expertise, perspectives and methods.
We also offer consultancy and research on the above-mentioned issues as well as the design of educational materials and the conceptualisation of educational activities and events.
We invite you to contact contact us if you are interested in other topics and formats or have questions about our services.