Knowing your rights is a human right. At the same time it is the prerequisite for being able to defend the rights of others. It is our pleasure to support young people in empowering themselves through participation.
For children and youth we offer the following training modules:
- Human rights: What are they and how do they work?
- Children’s rights and us
- Inclusion means all of us
- Human rights against discrimination
- Participation: taking part is a human right
- We are human rights activists: conducting campaigns and actions
- Filming for human rights (participatory video workshop)
- Human rights in Berlin (school excursion)
The modules can be combined or focused on specific issues according to your requirements and interests. We would be delighted to provide you with an offer that takes into account the desired duration and the expected number of participants.
We conduct trainings across Europe and beyond in English and German. We offer to conduct the trainings by using the cooperative methodology of team-teaching which allows for a greater variety of expertise, perspectives and methods.
We also offer consultancy and research on the above-mentioned issues as well as the design of educational materials and the conceptualisation of educational activities and events.
We invite you to contact contact us if you are interested in other topics and formats or have questions about our services.